Seo tutorial step by step is intended especially for a beginner who wants to know how to optimize the site. By using this stepwise method, hopelly this tutorial is easy to understand by beginner. Talking about seo is endless because it changes and developments anytime so seo is dynamic.
There are 2 important points to remember in studying seo or search engine optimization that are technique and method. There are 2 techniques used in seo that are seo onpage and seo offpage. Meanwhile, method can be used is white or black seo that each method has advantages and disadvantages. Seo can not run instantly but takes a long time depending on the application of those two important points.
So in this seo tutorial needs effort and hard work even also needs money. In addition it needs a focus mind in doing web optimization. We can find many comments about how hard to run seo for a site or blog. We can find the comments in famous forums like warrior forum, black hat world, digital point etc. The author himself has felt it all and this becomes a passion.
SEO is stand for Search Engine Optimization. Widely, SEO is all about optimizing a website for search engines such as google, yahoo, bing, yandex etc. The final goal of SEO is to take the website in page one position in the Google search engines. It is the dream of all bloggers or webmaster and to get the position it is needed a hardly effort.
Here are the steps of search engine work that we inform:
Crawling, is kind of fetching process all the web pages that are linked to a website. This task is usually performed by a software which is called a crawler or a spider (another name of Googlebot, in case of Google).
Indexing, is kind of process creating index for all the fetched web pages and keeping them into a giant database from where it can be retrieved later. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
Processing, When a search request comes, the search engine processes it, i.e. it compares the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
Calculating Relevancy, It is likely that more than one page contains the search string, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
Retrieving Results, The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it is nothing more than simply displaying them in the browser.
After knowing what SEO gradually is and how it works, the next step is to do search engine optimization step by step. Here are some steps of seo tutorial that must be done to optimize a website:
1. Choose the right keywords. This step is very important in SEO. Find popular keywords and words related to our business. Then find out the popularity and competition of each of those keywords. Keywords are quite popular and a little competition can be selected as a key word. There are several SEO tools available at Internet to help us, like Wordtracker and Yahoo. Here are the things to consider in choosing the right keywords. Find more info at How to Proper Keyword Research to Improve SEO
2. Optimizing other supporting factors. After analyzing and choosing the most appropriate keywords, then optimize other supporting factors, such as title tags, description tags, meta keyword tags, heading text, link URLs, text links, image alt, comment and web page text body ( Not hidden in HTML text). We recommend matching the rules that apply to each search engine in displaying the title.
3. Register or submit the website to all search engines. We can re-register the website to all search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and so forth. Every time a search engine lists the keywords that we choose, then automatically our website also go up. For the detail you can read HERE
4. Write a quality article. There is some debate about what quality content is like, some say “the article is at least 500 words”, and some say “the article is at least 700 words”, the fact is there is nothing better than an original content. Create content for your readers, create a way for your readers to read all your content continuously. As already submitted by the google itself that the content is KING, then you should keep updating your website with original content and interesting for your readers. For more info please read at How to Write A Good And SEO Friendly Article
5. Use Social Media. There are many social media such as twitter, Facebook, Google plus, Instagram, etc. If you are reading this article and do not have any social media account, I think it’s something “amazing” – really too: P. For site owners, having a twitter account and Facebook is a must. This social media will not only help your website SEO, but will also add visitors to your website. Till nowadays social media is amazing tool to promote sites/blog.
6. Build Backlinks. Search engine algorithms will always change from time to time, but the important thing that will never change in SEO is backlinks. The important thing that we should keep in mind when building backlinks for a site is to build backlinks that qualify. Use your free time to build quality backlinks and need to be done continuously in stages.
That’s the strategic steps to maximize SEO a website and must be applied if you want to get the attention of search engines, especially google. If you can not do the above or do not have time to do it, you should hire a webmaster who understands SEO. Hopefully this article, seo tutorial step by step, can provide useful information on how to optimize SEO website for you all.